I had a lonnnng list of things to go over with the doctor. One question I had is about the cyst that the neonatologist at ACH had found on his brain. Remember that? I decided not to let them do the MRI because the risks were too high?
Well, Dr. H seemed fairly unconcerned. He said that B's development is right on track and he isn't showing signs of delay. I also asked if it could be hereditary...several years ago I had an MRI and and MRA done on my brain because of my migraines. He said that they absolutely can be genetic and seemed possibly more unconcerned after I said that.
He did say that I could get a referral from him to go to a neurologist about 30 min's away to have an extensive evaluation. At this point I think we are going to hold off.
Here's a pic of him playing earlier:
He did very well with his shots...he cried when they gave him the shot but once it was over and I gave him a big hug he was fine. Such a good boy!