Thanks to Sarah from Of Dandelions and Daffodils for contributing our third recipe!
Makes-You-Popular Chocolate Fudge
3 (6-ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk) Dash salt 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Pour chocolate chips and condensed milk into a double-boiler over medium heat. Feel free to taste a few chocolate chips before putting them in the pan.
2. Stir the chocolate mixture periodically until it has melted and reached your desired consistency. Some people like their fudge completely smooth while others enjoy little chunks of chocolate.
3. Stir in the vanilla and salt.
4. Pour the fudge into a wax paper lined 8-inch square pan or a pie plate.
5. Chill 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
6. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
7. Bring to any gathering of people and watch yourself become popular.